Monday, February 20, 2012

Letter Links for Transfer 1, Raquen Chile

Here are links to all of the letters Diane sent during her first transfer in the mission field:

September 26, 2011 Whew!! I made it to Chile! That was the longest flight of my life! 13 hr flight and 24 hours of traveling total. and of course i had quite the adventure when i arrived...


October 3, 2011 Hola to all! Well I´ve successfully completed 2 weeks in the mission! Only something like 68 more to go! Wahoo! I think my ability to understand people is getting worse...


October 10, 2011 I´ve decided that i need new ears. i need to get rid of these english ears and get spanish ears. seriously. it is so odd that i can speak 10 times as good as i can understand. so i still don´t talk much because its hard to just start talking when you´re not 100% sure what is being talked about...


Siete Tazas Photos from a day trip to Siete Tazas


October 17, 2011 First and funniest of all, we were talking to a lady in the street and she suddenly asked me, "Are you pregnant?" hahaha what?! i think i´ve gained about 5 lbs so far and counting. its the bread i´m telling you, its so good!! ...


October 24, 2011 ...This week was also a week that strengthened my testimony of The Book of Mormon which is the keystone of our religion and faith because it testifies so clearly about Jesus Christ. In two different Family Home Evenings my companion and I watched the end of the film The Testaments, the part where Jesus appears to the Nephites and blesses them and teaches them. He invites every single person to come and touch the wounds in His hands and feet and side, to know for themselves that He is the Christ...

No comments:

Post a Comment